Image Map

Sunday, December 1, 2013

TPT Cyber Sale & Facebook Frenzy

I have been really productive this break! I have created several files that I have added to my Teachers Pay Teachers store, plus I have gotten a lot of school work done for this week. With that being said, the next three weeks are super hectic with 4 School Christmas Concerts, plus 2 performances of my own! So, if you don't see many posts that is why.

Anyways, just a few reminders about some exciting things happening this month...

First, Monday and Tuesday TPT is having a HUGE cyber sale. Everything in my store and many other teachers stores will be 28% off! This is a great time to get all those items on your wishlist. I have updated my store with several Winter/Christmas themed items that I think you should check out:
ChristmasTaTiti
Christmas/Winter Ta & Ti-ti Rhythm Activies - this kit helps young students practice their basic rhythms by categorizing words into one sound and two sound groups. It also comes with a simple composition for students to continue practicing these rhythms.

ChristmasTiritiri
Christmas/Winter Ti-ri-ti-ri, Ti-ti-ri, & Ti-ri-ti - same as the above kit, but geared towards more advanced students. This kit is not labeled with ti-ri-ti-ri, but just uses generic symbols so anyone can use it whether they say ti-ka-ti-ka or something else.

ChristmasRhythmBundle
You can also save by buying both as a bundle!

I'm also working on some cute Color by Solfege Packs for each solfege syllable. So far I have So-Mi and La done. My students really enjoy these for practicing solfege.
Winter Color by Solfege Packs:
ColorbySolfege_SoMiPack
WinterSolfegeLaPack1

If you are interested in these color by solfege pages you should make sure to check out this weekend's Facebook Frenzy!
1459272_10201068847622055_737331067_n


If you are unfamiliar with a Facebook Frenzy, here is how it works:

1) Start on a participating Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Page and look for the tab that has this picture:
Frenzy Tab
2) Click on the picture and if you don't already like the Facebook Page click like.
3) Click the freebie to download and then click the Snowman to continue on to the next Facebook Page. Make sure you keep continuing or you won't be able to get all the freebies.

I checked out the clip art Facebook Frenzy last month and it was a lot of fun. I'm really excited to be a part of this month's facebook frenzy and I will be offering an EXCLUSIVE pack of Winter Color by Solfege pages. This pack will NOT be offered in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store, so make sure you don't miss out! I know for a fact that the music teachers have some great things to offer. If you want to be ahead of the game, make sure to like my facebook page HERE! It will save you a step later.

No comments :

Post a Comment