Image Map

Monday, May 12, 2014

$2 Tuesday Sale

I plan on linking up to Amy Abbot's linky party about surviving the end of the school year, but I'm going to need another day or two before I'm ready to link up. You can check out some of the people who have already linked up by clicking the picture below:


In the meantime I wanted to quickly let you all know that tomorrow is our second $2 Tuesday Flash Sale! You can find a bunch of fun music resources for just $2 by searching $2TuesdayMusicFlashSale on Teachers Pay Teachers.

My item that is marked down to $2 is one of my newer files:
Spring-somi

This would a great way to assess or review so and mi before the end of the school year. My students love coloring these and you could even send them home with students to practice at home!

That's all for now!

No comments :

Post a Comment