Image Map

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How to Create a Keyboard Bulletin Board

Keyboard Bulletin Board Tutorial - Blog Cover Photo

Many of you have probably seen the bulletin board I created several years ago in one of my classrooms. It is one of my most popular pins and one of my all time favorite bulletin boards. It was inspired by an idea on Tracy King's Bulletin Board website.

Bulletin Board

Some of you may be wondering just how hard this is to create yourself and where to start. Well, here are the steps I followed to re-create the look at my second school.

Keyboard Tutorial - Materials
Keyboard Tutorial - Step 1
Keyboard Tutorial - Step 2
Keyboard Tutorial - Step 3
Keyboard Tutorial - Step 4
Keyboard Tutorial - Step 5
Keyboard Tutorial - Step 6
And that is it! You have a complete bulletin board.
Keyboard Tutorial - Finished Product

If you try this tutorial I would love to see your results!
Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment